MORE SACRED DISCOVERIES



Sometimes when I'm feeling tired and unsure, especially in this writing process, my Lord shows with up with the sweetest surprises. 

And, once again, I'm reminded. 

He is everywhere. 


I want to flourish that little plant, no matter where He plants me. 

Strong and Resilient.





This little ruffled plant's got to be female, right? 
See how she combines beauty and toughness. 
I'm amazed at her resiliency.
































Her Back Story


A long time ago, a friend gave me a thumbnail start of this ground cover. Every year, she shows back up and spreads along the spaces in our aging patio. 

Drop by. I'll introduce you.

Don't you love this laugh-out-loud discovery?

I'd love to hear how he speaks to you. 



The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it,

    the world, and all who live in it;
Ps. 24:1



Copyright © Reflections from Dorothy's Ridge 2016. All rights reserved

Labels: , , , ,