GETTING INTO THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS

Christmas is fast approaching and I'm excited. Today I realized how much I've been enjoying preparing for it.

I decorated a little more than usual because each time I ran across a treasure in a Christmas bin, I found a place for it. 

I've had fun setting up little vignettes.

As my Christmas Greeting to you, I'd like to share some of my favorites.


Sometimes I felt playful.









Sometimes Fancy






Sometimes Traditional






I Cooked




Celebrated a Little





And Always


I felt the sweet companionship of the One we honor in this Season of Glad Tidings of Great Joy.

Three of My Favorite Nativities

The Smallest


At My Kitchen Window

If I don't get to see you in person before the New Year dawns, I'm sending you 


I'm not quite finished with my shopping and wrapping, so I better go now. 

The big day is almost here. 

Remember, 
Yes, you!


10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:10-11 KJV








Copyright © Reflections from Dorothy's Ridge 2015. All rights reserved

Labels: ,