Break Forth

In decorating my tree, I came across a butterfly ornament my friend, Karen, gave me last year. She had attached the following legend to it with a ribbon. I decided to display the butterfly with a familiar Christmas blessing. I hope you enjoy it.



Legend of the Butterfly


Old
Legend
Has it that
The butterfly is a
Symbol of resurrection to
Eternal life. The beautiful creature 
Emerging from the cocoon represents the 
Resurrection of Christ from the tomb. Just 
As the butterfly bursts forth with a new body, 
Those who trust in Christ come forth to new 
life. The butterfly represents Flight, Freedom
And
Creative
Thinking.


Break forth, fly and create, my friends.



And he that sat upon the throne said, BeholdI make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Rev. 21:5 KJV


Copyright © Reflections from Dorothy's Ridge 2015. All rights reserved

Labels: , ,