Happy Thanksgiving!


 

I’m the first one up this Thanksgiving morning. With 23 coming for a late lunch, I woke up early with turkey on my mind—get it in the oven in plenty of time so we’re not rushed in carving and making gravy. It takes lots of gravy for that many folks.

I was also thinking of all the good things in my life for which I am grateful.  My supportive husband, family and friends. I could fill the entire page.



But today, I want to express my gratitude to everyone who takes the time to read my ramblings and reflections. And special thanks to those who comment. You encourage me. Never underestimate the value of an encouraging word.



May your turkey and dressing be moist, your gravy supply ample, potatoes fluffy, and desserts yummy. Most of all, I hope, whatever the menu, that you feast in the company of friends and family, recognize how much you are blessed and thank God for them all.



Gotta go for now. It’s time to put that turkey in the oven! Talk to you later.
 
I love you! 



Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.  James 1:17


Copyright © Reflections from Dorothy's Ridge 2014. All rights reserved